19 August 2010

Going Green

Now, green is not a colour I use very often as I just dont think it goes with much. But I was suddenly inspired to make a green and purple combination card, using this perfect cheeky looking image! This is Tiny Tia, a recent freebie from Some Odd Girl. This is the first time I've used one of their images and I must say this little cutie is definitely growing on me!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:



I have used:
Image Tiny Tia from Some Odd girl, coloured with Promarkers
Coredinations whitewash card embossed with Divine Swirls cutttlebug folder and then sanded.
Martha Stewart border punch
Paper, ribbon and gems from stash.

Thanks so much for visiting me!

22 comments:

Happy Days said...

Another stunner - love the colour combo and the image is really cute. x

dragonllew said...

Fab card love the image

CT19720 said...

Stunning card Gemm. Love the colours you have used and the really sweet image. xx

{Jane} said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Rainmac said...

Beautiful card Gemm, love the colour combo and the image is gorgeous x

Marg said...

That's so cute Gemma. x

Jeanette said...

Gemma, this is adorable. Thanks for sharing with I Did It Creations.

Kendra said...

Cute card! Loving purple myself these days... thanks for joining us at TCC this week :)

TinaB said...

Brilliant card! Thank your for playing at the Character Cafe! Our new challenge starts today! Hugs Tina xx

Bev said...

Lovely card. I love the image & colours. Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

Fink said...

Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at TCC!

Vicky said...

Lovely card, such a pretty design

Thanks for joining us this week at SCSC
x

Carolina said...

Very pretty card and a cute image.
Thank you for joining the alphabet challenge

Gemma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Gorgeous card Gemma, I love the colours you've used.

A.J. said...

Hi Gemma
You might be interested to read the post I've just put on my blog!
Love the card - the image is so sweet.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Angie said...

Fab card - love the colours, they go nicely together.

The Wife said...

What a cute image and I love the colours, they go so well together.

Cherie said...

Cute card Gemma, the colours look fab together.
Thanks for playing along with Creative Card Crew,
Hugs cherie

Addams said...

Lovely card, cute image

Fifi Folle said...

Love the colours & the image is really sweet. x

PepPop said...

Gorgeous card Gemma, your new image is great, she looks like a little madam. Jaqui x