1 September 2010

Digstamps 4 Joy Challenge #1!

I've been keeping a secret for a few weeks now and have been bursting to tell someone, but I am now allowed to reveal all! I made it onto the Design Team for Digistamps 4 Joy, woohoo!!!

Our first challenge which starts today, is to use the following photo for inspiration for your projects:

The image I have used is called Funky Ann and you can find her at the Digistamps 4 Joy store, doesnt she look like a diva? ;)

I've found my inspiration in the stripy patterns and the blue and green colours in the photo.

We'd love it if you joined in our challenge this week, it's on for 2 weeks so there's plenty of time to get your entries in! Just go to the Digistamps 4 Joy blog :)

To create my card I've used glittery stripy cardstock from DCWV citrus stack, a martha stewart punch, ribbon from stash and big dovecraft flower brads.

I'd Like to enter this into the following challenges:

21 comments:

Happy Days said...

Congratulations Gemma, really pleased for you. Your card is beautiful, really bright and cheery. x

Jo Davies said...

Big Congratulations Gem, well done! Your cards are always creative and beautiful, loving this card too! Jo xxx

Jen Leeflang said...

Congratulations Gemma - It's going to be great working with you on the DT. Love that card of yours - really funky! Perfect BP match!

Melanie M said...

Congrats Gem.
Pretty card - I love the blues. Great job of bringing in the stripy patterns, flowers and circles.
Looking forward to having you on the team.
Love Mel

Debbie Harris said...

Congrats Gem! I look forward to working with you on the DT. Lovely card! Have a great day! Hugs Debbie

dragonllew said...

Congratulations Gemm, fab card will see if I can rustle up a card for this challenge.

Josephine said...

Congratulations! And that's a gorgeous card - the colours are so cheerful, and the image is beautiful.

Julie said...

Congratulations Gem.

I love that image - I'll have to check it out.

Julie xxx

Padster said...

Well done Gemma - lovely card - hugs,
Debbie x

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Congrats on making the DT Gemm, also a super card!

Fifi Folle said...

Well done on making the DT Gemm. Fab card. x

Jennifer McGee said...

Congratulations! I love your Funky Ann card she's adorable.

Margaret said...

Super card Gemm, and I look forward to working on the DT with you! Can't wait to see your next card!

Kim said...

Such a lovely card Gemm! Love your diagonal punch strip with the ribbon! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

AMAZING card Gemma!! Can't wait to work more with you on the DT:) I LOVE those flower brads and your work on the image is FANTASTIC!

.:♥MMDesigns♥:. said...

Great card you've made! Love the bright colours! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
Hugs, Marit.

Maria Therese said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!!

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, I love the image. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Rainmac said...

Whoo hoo, well done Gemm, gorgeous card, love the colours xxx

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Another awesome creation Gemma! Those brads are perfect. Thanks for joining in again at ACLP:D

Angie said...

Lovely and bright - fab image and papers and I love the brads.