4 May 2009

Another Smirk! Card


I had a trip to the Paper Mill on Saturday and while I was there rooting around in their bargain bins I found this cute Smirk stamp for 99p! So of course I had to get it to go with my papers :) I also got the new issue of Docrafts creativity magazine which had some free clear stamps, which is what I've used for the Best wishes. Oh and I used my new Fiskars scallops border punch for the first time as well! This card makes me think of sweets when I look at it :D

5 comments:

Cathy Glitter Happy said...

Love it gemma the smirk range is so sute well done xx

CT19720 said...

I love this card Gemma. It is really gorgeousxxxx

melissa75 said...

Another gorgeous card - I love those flowers!

Sarah said...

Another lovely pink card, I really love your layout, looks fab :-)

kirakiro said...

Pink cards are my fave - its gorgeous xx