I don't mean to sound big headed, but I'm so pleased how this has turned out! It started out life at my office, destined for the skip, and I thought it would be the perfect solution to my A4 card and paper storage conundrum. So I asked on the off chance if I could rescue it and they said yes! Here's how it looked when I got it home:
I decided to spray it pink (of course - what else!) and spent most of Saturday painstakingly sanding it all down and then washing the dust off, then spraying it, an adventure in itself! This is how it looked this morning after I'd put it all back together, see how it matches my craft room wall perfectly ;)
In order to distinguish what was in each drawer, I used my nesties to make some labels and prettied it up a bit with paper flowers. I love it and all for the cost of a bit of spray paint!