14 June 2010

A bit of Fun

I've very kindly been nominated for this by Ali over at My Crafty Desk

Thanks Ali! For this award you have to list either 6 lies and one truth, or 1 lie and 6 truths about yourself, and then pass it on to 7 others. So here are my 'facts'

1. I am fluent in French
2. I'm Left handed
3. I can do the splits
4. I studied Biology at University
5. I've appeared on Live TV
6. I've met the Queen
7. I just can't get enough of the Vuvuzela sound

Now I have to pass it on to 7 others, so here goes:
Bunbun at Bunbuns crafts
Choccy at It's not Terrys its mine
Glittermum at My Groovy Blog
Padster at Padsters Marmalade Mutterings
Susan at my Crafty Card Creations
Leia at Legweaks Handmade Crafts
Flourgirl at Karens Crafty Corner

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooohhh Gemm, am I allowed to guess? I think they are all true expect number 7 which is a fib x

Ali said...

Right I am going for all true except the splits :-)

craftygranny said...

I think all true except no 7