11 August 2010

Blog award from Karen!!


I've been lucky enough to receive this fab blog award from my friends Flourgirl (Karen)! and Brenda!
Here are the rules for this award

1. Thank the person who gave you this award. Thanks Karen!!
2. Copy and display the award on your blog
3. List 3 things you love about yourself

- I love being blonde (although its not natural!)
- That I'm so organized and tidy I rarely lose stuff!
- I'm quite good at baking although never seem to have the time!

4. Post a picture you love

These are my cats, Amber and Silver. In this picture they are having a nice cuddly time! I love this picture as they look so peaceful - I keep a copy of this picture on my desk at work to remind me what is waiting to greet me when I get home :)


5. Pass it on to 5 people - here goes!
 

1 comment:

PepPop said...

Thank your Gemma.

Your cats are absolutely gorgeous!! Jaqui x