17 February 2011

Charisma #7 - Spring has Sprung!

Time for my second post for today, and thats for the new challenge over at Charisma, which is Spring has Sprung!

We have TWO great sponsors this week!

Robyn's Fetish Badge

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More are offering the winner of this challenge 5 digital stamps
or 4 digital stamps and 1 digital paper set of their choice.

AND

The lovely Heidi from Stamp shoppe is offering one lucky winner this week a $15 voucher to spend at her shop!!!

The team have been working with digis from Robyns Fetish and I chose to use this lovely little flower, colored with Promarkers. The original image has a large dragonfly in the corner but I chose to cut round the flower part of the image and use it on it's own. The paper is by Papermania and the edge punch is by MS. The sentiment is a stamp by Personal Impressions, and the ribbon and small flower gems are from stash.
Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Jennie said...

Love it Gem! I love those flowers! SO versatile. You have colored them beautifully xxx

Brenda Brown said...

Really pretty Gemma, love the punched edge at the top and the lovely fresh colours.
Take care.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Berry said...

What a lovely card Gem so fresh and bright! hugs Rebekah xx

mudmaven said...

I love this image. I went through every one on Robyn's site and could not find it though. Is it going to be in a new release? They are so pudgy and cute and your coloring is just perfect!! ~chris

Debby said...

Hi, i love these little flowers , I checked Robyn's listings twice and could not find the digi tgis came fron. I bought several others(teehe) but I really would like this one. Could you let me know the name of the stamp. Thanks,
Debby W
paperpearl@att.net

Tammylee said...

Super cute card, I love the flowers and the ribbon! I have an award for you too.

http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/2011/02/its-five-oclock-somewhere.html

Addams said...

Lovely card, love the colour

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card! :)

Karen said...

I love this card, its so bright and pretty xx

Unknown said...

Definitely a spring card, this is lovely, so fresh and colourful xxx