28 March 2011

Tired little me!!

I had an absolutely FAB time at the NEC helping out on the Samuel Taylors stall! My feet and whole body are absolutely killing me now though, I went back to my desk job today for a well earned 'rest' lol :) Thanks to Carly, Brenda and Carol for coming to see me, it was so lovely to meet you all :) I went on google reader for the first time in almost a week earlier on and had over 500 unread posts! There's no way I'm going to be able to catch up with that so I will just say thanks to everyone who's been leaving me comments while I've been 'away' so to speak and begin afresh with my commenting!

Even though we were extremely busy on the stall I did manage to do a bit of shopping myself, of course! :)

Punches and Dies:

Adhesives and stickles: 

Boring but essential stuff!: 

Glitter, gilding flakes, embossing paste, pallet kife and scouring foam: 

Bling! 

Stamps: 

Stencils, Distress inkpads, Chalkies and Glitzies 

Papers and more boring essentials! 

I am desperate to have a play with it all but sadly I wont get much time until the weekend! Hope everyone else who went to the NEC got some fab new stash too :) xx

12 comments:

Larisa said...

great shopping! You are really lucky girl)))

Carol said...

WOWZER Gem, you got some stunning stash there Hun! It was soooo lovely to meet you in person. I can only imagine how your body must be aching standing there for four days. Hopefully your week in the office will give you your energy back to craft like crazy over the weekend rofl!! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Nicky Stevenson said...

Aww, sorry I didn't stop by and say hello. I heard you were going to be demoing and wondered whether I'd see you. I did think of you though -in fact when ever I see the 'Glitzies'(which always remind me of nail polish) I remember you got and used some a while back. My mini-stash is on my blog. I would have got more but I had to get back to pick up my boys from school.

Marg said...

What a fantastic range of goodies you've bought x

papertrails leaver said...

Oh it looks like you scored a lot of great stuff! Hope you can find time to pla soon!

Sarah said...

What a fabuolous array of goodies Gemm xxx

Louise said...

What a lovely lot of stash Gemm, hope you have a restful week at work!

Amanda said...

Gemma, I think you served me on the stall - I never realised it was you otherwise I'd have said "Hi". I always get some good bits from Samuel Taylors.

Love your goodies!

Amanda

Scrappy Scatty said...

ohhhh Gem - hope you have recovered now - you have got some lovely goodies xx

Ali said...

Hiya missus, glad you are ok and had a fab time at the NEC I cant believe how much stuff you bought I thought after Vegas you'd be stashed out - lol - mind a girl can never have enough!!! hugs xx

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Wow that's an impressive amount of stash!!!

Brenda Brown said...

It was great to be able to come and say hello on Sunday Gemma. Sorry I didn't get back to you, had to go as was with a friend and both our husbands. Hope you catch up with a rest this week.
Take care.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox