22 May 2011

IDIC #56 - Anything Goes

Sundays always mean it's time for another challenge at I Did it Creations! And we have a nice easy one for you this week: Anything Goes!!

Our sponsor is the lovely Angela at Toucan Scraps, and she has kindly provided the DT with a digital kit to use for their projects this week.
Here's how I've used it, everything is from the digi kit except for the embossed purple paper at the back, the sentiment, and the bakers twine down the edge. This was a gorgeous kit to play with and I loved deciding which of the papers to use and layering all the images up :)

Thanks for taking the time to visit me today! :)

3 comments:

Antonia said...

just beautiful :)

Brenda Brown said...

Really pretty Gemma, love the colours.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

furrypig said...

well done on combining all the digi elements to make such a pretty card, I really must try out some bakers twine at some point as it looks fab on your card