25 August 2011

Charisma #34 - Glitter it!

Morning folks! I know I've been a very bad blogger recently, life has gotten in the way a bit, pesky thing!

It's time for a new challenge at Charisma! We wanna see you Glitter it!

Here are our wonderful sponsors this time:

PRIZE ONE
 Digi Stamp Boutique!
(6 Single Digi's of your choice)

Buy our digi stamps here...
PRIZE TWO
We have a BRAND NEW Sponsor this week!!!
The Pretty Little ribbon shop are offering this very yummy pinkalicious stash to a lucky winner!!
(display bucket not included)

PRIZE THREE
a mini surprise only available to our Facebook entries!!


The glittery peach card is by Dovecraft and the ribbon and flower are from stash. The swirly flourish which I have glittered is by Inkadinkado and the greeting is by Personal Impessions.

Head on over to Charisma and show us your sparkle ;)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous colours on this card Gemm, love the flowers x

Laney said...

stunning sparkle Gem its gorgeous
hugs
laney

Unknown said...

O wow Gemma this is really beautiful, and so elegant, I love it. Thank you for letting me know about the number of challenges at Charisma.. I missed that woops :) Hugs xxx