28 March 2012

My Mums Craft Shop - Use a Stamp!

Morning all! Wednesdays mean time for a new challenge over at My Mums Craft Shop, who are also the sponsor this time around :)

This week we want to see your Stamping!

I've used this gorgeous image by LOTV for my DT inspiration this week.  I made this card for my cousins Birthday :)



The papers are from a stack I got free with a magazine recently and I've used a Kraft card blank. The letters are chipboard which I've coloured with Distress inks and the bakers twine is from stash.
I've used a circle punch and a stamp from personal impressions to make the sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by :)

3 comments:

Berry said...

Wow Gem what a fab card love the image hugs Rebekah xx

coops said...

so stunning gem.really gorgeous image and design and your colours are fab :D

xx coops xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its fantastic sweetie & love that cloud paper you have used...
hugs and xxx
Gemma