7 December 2014

Pink Penguin

Evening all, I can't believe I haven't blogged since last weekend! I don't know where the last week has gone, I've been working a lot and we took Little Miss Pink to see Santa on Friday! As she's almost 2 she was a bit more aware of the 'strange' man this time and wouldn't let go of our hands, hence we have a photo of her daddy holding her next to santa while she has a very worried look on her face!!

Anyway, onto my card and I've gone back to my girly roots for this one! I adore making girly cards, they are my absolute favourite!

The image is from a LOTV Art pad, isn't the little penguin so sweet :) 
Recipe:
Papers - First Edition
Ribbon - Crafty Ribbons
Snowflakes - Marianne Die
Image - LOTV
Fancy corner - from stash.
I've added stickles and blingy gems for good measure :)

Thanks for visiting me today :)
If you like what you see please stop by and like my Facebook Page


 

No comments: