1 November 2010

Woohoo my blog has the 'Tude!!!


What this means is not only did I get a $5.00 Gift Certificate for Digi's With Attitude! Store but now I can brag that "My Blog's got the `Tude!"

All I have to do is tell you 3 things that make me different from everyone else and nominate 5 blogs. What gives me the `Tude?

1. I left home when I was 16 
2. I have 5 piercings
3. I have 2 webbed toes on each foot (gross I know, but it makes me different! lol)

The 5 Blogs I nominate are:


Please display this badge proudly and link it to the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge Blog. To qualify for the $5.00 Digi's With Attitude! Store Gift Certificate please read the guidelines HERE



2 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Thanks Gemm, lovely of you to think of me.x

Jennie said...

Haha! Brilliant! :)