17 November 2010

WOYWW

I always get paranoid that my WOYWW posts look a bit 'set up' but this is honestly how I left my desk last night! I guess I am quite a tidy crafter, I have quite a neat pile of scraps there on the left side of my cutting mat which will get sorted and put away sooner or later, sometimes its handy to have some just sitting there than having to search through my scrap box! I was starting to play with my paint dabbers, experimenting decorating pegs for some fairs I have coming up. My black paint dabber seems rather watery though, I'm sure it should be thicker (was sealed when I bought it) as its just like murky grey water, anything I use it on is going to need more than 1 coat for sure... anyway, have fun nosing!


13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi gem seen your post but can't see you over on the WOYWW list? I must say you have a very tidy desk, me I'm in a right mess this week! Big Hugs Jo (35) xxx

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

omg!!! look at all those stamps!! i'm coming over to play!! lol and im sooooo green with envy you have a spinny desk tidy! i want one!!!!!!!! xxx

Helen said...

You are SO organised!

Sue said...

Hi Gem
lovely creative desk,hope ya inks ok?have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (29)

cheryl said...

oh hun you have a great desk so organised,love all those stamps you have on show too
hun Hugs Cheryl 62

Joanne said...

Dig the pink peg (32)

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Have you tried taking the lid off your black dabber and giving it a good stir.....maybe all the paint is stuck down the bottom of the bottle!!

Have a fab week...A.xx(2)

Mandi said...

Super crafty desk
Mine is never set up ha ha I wish

happy woyww hun
x

Scrapcat 1 said...

perfect combo tidy and creative sigh wish mine was like that

peggy aplSEEDS said...

such a lovely neat desk!
Happy WOYWW from #20 this week!

Alisonw30 said...

Sorting your scraps, oo that is very organised! I might do a few of mine as the box is overflowing, lol x

Nicky said...

lovely desk - love all the stamps at the back x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It doesn't look staged to me at all. It looks normal. Sorry I'm so late getting here. You would think since I had most of my obligations out of the way, I would have freed up a bit more computer time. Unfortunately, what happened was, I was so far behind, I became overwhelmed. Will try to do better this week.