12 October 2013

Vintage Wedding Card

This was a special order card I made recently for a couple having a Vintage themed wedding. 
So naturally I dug out my cream coloured papers and some lace & pearls, and Ta Dah, think it worked out OK :) My customer was happy anyway!


I have used:
Paper from a stack of sheets that are just in a bundle on my desk so I have no clue what the brand is!
Spellbinders Ovals and Floral Ovals
Whimsy corner die
Lace
Pearls

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - anything goes
Tiddly Inks - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - neutral zone
4 Krafty Girlz - anything goes
Jellypark Challenges - anything goes
2 Sisters - anything goes
Stampin' For The Weekend - anything goes
Whimsy Inspiration - shabby chic/vintage

Thanks for visiting me today :)
If you like what you see please stop by and like my Facebook Page where most of my creations are for sale!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Gemm, love the vintage look and that lace is gorgeous x

Judith said...

great project, thank you for entering the 4 Krafty Girlz challenge - good luck xx Judith DT

coops said...

so stunning and classy gemma.gorgeous vintage design :D

xx coops xx

Sandra said...

Very elegant.
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Challenges.
Good Luck x

Daniele said...

such a chic card, loving all that lace, thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow
hugs