24 July 2010

Gorgeous birthday cards!

I've been really overwhelmed with all the gorgeous cards I've received from my lovely 'cyber' friends (some of whom I have met IRL!) Here's some pics :)

Beautiful box of die cut flowers and card from Rainmac (left) and on the right card and sparkly adhesive gems from Hassy :)


top row: Flourgirl and Scatty Jan, bottom row Antonia and AliB

Top row - Wannabrich and Choccy, bottom row Madfrog and Tomsmom
Top row: Tired Mom, Marg, bottom row CT19720, Padster and Skiergirl

5 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Happy Birthday Gemma. Have a lovely day. x

Sarah said...

Wow look at all those beautiful cards, lucky you, hope you are having a fantastic day xxx

Nicky Stevenson said...

You have some very talented cyber friends! Lovely cards! Happy Birthday Gemma! Enjoy your evening.

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Some beautiful cards there.

PepPop said...

Great cards and I hope you had a lovely birthday. Jaqui x