8 July 2010

Wedding Card

I dont make that many Wedding cards, only when the need arises! This was one of those times and I happened to remember some fab digi stamps and tutorial I'd seen here and thought they would be perfect for the occasion! Despite not having that many promarkers yet I did the best I could with the shading and think it looks ok, it's the first time I have done any real blending/shading with my pens and I see now why I NEED all the other promarkers...maybe when I win the lottery hey!!

I would like to enter this into the Crafty Angels challenge - circles or squares
Papers are from Dovecraft Wedding pack and the word is Peel-offs.

19 comments:

dragonllew said...

Looks great

Unknown said...

lovely wedding card x

Marg said...

Fabulous - love the bubbles! x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab card and your colouring is brilliant. x

Berry said...

This is lovely Gemma, fab image and great colouring hugs Rebekah x

Scrappy Scatty said...

Wow I love it
xx

bunbun2 said...

lovely card!xx

leia said...

Stunning card x

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

A beautiful card Gem and that paper is so pretty. Your colouring is great and your cutting out of the images is so neat.

Antonia said...

a very lovely card Gem and your colours really work, oh and welcome to the " I don't have enough promarkers club" :) x

Brenda Brown said...

What a lovely card, the shading is good already Gemm, you've done a great job.
Luv B xoxox

Sarah said...

Pretty card, your shading looks beautiful xxx

Amanda said...

A lovely card - your colouring is great. I know what you mean about the pro markers - I NEED them ALL NOW too!!!

Amanda

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

What a super card, Gemm, I bet the recipients were very pleased.

Choccy said...

Such a great card Gemm. You need to share the secret to getting peel offs to actually lay flat and straight. Mine usually end up scew wiff lol.
Choccy xx

furrypig said...

thanks so much for sharing the link to the free digi's Gem as I need to make a couple of wedding cars and this will be ideal...not sure mine would look as fantastic as yours does. Thinking of you xxx

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Great card Gemm - your blending and shading looks fab.

Unknown said...

Another beautiful creation Gemma! Jo xxx

PepPop said...

Your colouring is great. Fab card. Jaqui x