25 July 2010

Just what I like!

I decided today to make a card that using things that I just loved, something I rarely have time for as I'm usually working to order or with someone specific in mind! I really enjoyed making this and must make more time for these projects!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

I have used:
Papers, Velvet butterfly and small butterflies from Papermania Henbury Lane collection
Scalloped circle nesties, craftwork cards sentiment, and ribbon from stash.

15 comments:

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

How gorgeous is this! Pink and girly and very very pretty!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Gemma
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Gorgeous card Gemm - love the pink colour and the butterfly is lovely. All goes together beautifully.

Ali said...

Really pretty xxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card. x

Unknown said...

love it, love it, love it x

dragonllew said...

Fabulous card love the layout.

Marg said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love pink & butterflies.

Sarah said...

Gorgeous Gemm, absolutely gorgeous x

Carol said...

Awww Gemma, this is such a pretty, girly card! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage and good luck Sweetie. Lotsa luv xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Gemma this is stunning the colours and the butterflies are awesome beautiful work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

gina g said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

lindyloo said...

Beautiful card and its pink one of my fav colours lol thanks for joining us at creative cottage challenge lindyloo x

PepPop said...

Beautiful card and love the butterfly. Jaqui x

Sylvie said...

I love butterflies and the Henbury lane papers are just gorgeous... Your card is a winner with me LOL
Hugs
Sylvie X