5 April 2010

Creative Card Crew - Vintage

Here's my entry fror the current challenge at Creative Card Crew - Vintage. I've used a Victorian style lady stamp, papers from Create and craft and my new X-cut flourish border punch, under which I've layered some of the flowery paper from the top so you can see it through the punched edge. The sentiment is a stamp by personal impressions and adding gems just didn't feel right on this card, so instead I've used some flat backed pearls to finish it off.  

10 comments:

dragonllew said...

Great card I love the paper you have used and your border punch looks fab.

bunbun2 said...

gorgeous card!

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Very classy card. I love the pearls they fit perfectly with the image and colours you have used. x

Sarah said...

Oh Gemm, that is gorgeous, so elegant and beautiful xxx

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

This is lovely, super colours and the pearls are just right.

Marg said...

So different but lovely too, you were right just to add a few pearls. x

hassy said...

That is a beautiful card, the colours are gorgeous :) Christine x

Karen said...

Gorgeous elegant card, the pearls give the perfect finish xx

Sarah A said...

Really elegant and soft looking!

Sarah x

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Lovely - all goes together very well. Stamp is very nice.