15 November 2010

Colourful Christmas

I havent seemed to find time to blog recently unless its for DT work, so Surprise!! Lol ;)
I made this card by using my brayer and a Big and Juicy inkpad to create the reindeer background, and stamped over it in silver with a reindeer stamp by Inkadinkadoo. I've also sponged the ink around the corners of the image to create a cloudy edge effct. The snowflake background was made with another Inkadinkadoo stamp from the same set, and a Brilliance tri colour inkpad. The sentiment is from Craftwork cards. Thanks for stopping by!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


16 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this is brilliant Gemma, or fantastic is the word.. maybe awesome :)) I definitely love it xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Love it! Really clever design, that snowflake stamp is beautiful. x

leia said...

Ooh love the effect of this card x

Unknown said...

Beautiful work Gemma really effective, fab! Jo xxx

Ali said...

That is great - its so different - love it xx

Berry said...

This is stunning Gem I adore those soft rainbow colours hugs Rebekahxx

Josephine said...

Gorgeous! I love the colours and the softness of the effect.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely brayering and gorgeous snowflakes. Thank you for playing along at Sweet Stampin this week. Warmest wishes, Lesley

Nicky Stevenson said...

I love,love,love this! What a fabulous image too. Brill, Gemma x

Georgia Ehrmann said...

WoW! This is stunning! I love it! Thanks for sharing with us all! I haven't even started on my cards...

Sara said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Love the effect of it all! thanks for playing along with SSD!

redwasher1 said...

WOW! This is fabulous!!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Addams said...

Lovely card, the effect is great

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a pretty snowflake! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Gemma, love the background. Thanks for taking part in this weeks Sweet Stampin Challenge!
Clairexx

Sarah said...

Oh wow, this is stunning x