12 May 2011

AUD Sentiments - No Sentiment! (Eh?!)

Today marks my first challenge on the DT at AUD Sentiments! This week, the theme is 'No Sentiment'!

Our sponsor for this challenge is DigiChick:

I  got to play with their lovely Candy Dispenser template for my project this week. I used acetate for the main body of the box, and some pink stripy papers from my scraps drawer to decorate. I've punched around one of the papers with MS doily lace edge punch, and added a brad to the top of the lid and ribbon around the main part. Of course I had to add some Haribo bears for it to fulfil it's purpose ;) 

Thanks for visiting me :) Dont forget to stop by the main AUD Sentiments challenge blog to check out the rest of the talented DT's projects!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful box Gemm x

Julie said...

What a great project! Just love it
Hugs,
julie

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Very pretty box!!