18 August 2011

AUD Sentiments – Anything goes with a sentiment!

It couldn’t be easier to join in with our new challenge at AUD Sentiments.. because Anything Goes with a sentiment!!

Our lovely sponsor this time is Whimsie Doodles! I just love this fun digi and sentiment set :)
I've coloured with Promarkers and used paper from the DVWV Citrus Stack. The leaves are made with a MS Punch and I've added some stickles to the glass :)
 
Please take some time to see the rest of the DT’s inspiration at the main AUD Sentiments challenge blog!

6 comments:

Annette said...

Yummy

Sarah said...

Beautiful card x

Julie said...

I love this color combo! The pattern paper really pops with the white
Hugs,
Julie

mudmaven said...

Hi! I saw a card made by you on the Charisma Cardz Challenges blog this morning. It had a very cute image on it and I was wondering where it is from. I love your blog - great stuff! ~chris

Brenda Brown said...

Hi Gemma
I see you have been creating fabulous things whilst I have been away. I love this card and the comment and also your resist technique card and all your jewellery.
I hope all is well with you.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Mad-Frog said...

Lovely card