26 September 2011

Quirky crafts GDT: In the jungle!

Hi folks! I ws lucky enough to join the crew over at Quirky crafts this week as a guest DT for their new challenge: In the Jungle!

I got to play with this oh so cute Lion from Digital Delights, who are the sponsors of this challenge!

I've coloured him in with Promarkers and cut out with a nesties scalloped circle die. The edges have been inked with Scattered Straw distress ink. The papers are from the Papermania Birdsong paper pack and I've used 2 EK Success punches, the paw prints and the wavy dots. The leaves are from a pack of stickers I got from home bargains ages ago, the greeting is from Craftwork cards, and the ribbon is from stash.

Thanks for your visit ;) xx

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous jungle card Gemm, the papers are perfect and I love the leaves x