27 November 2013

Sassy Studio sponsoring Pennys Paper Crafty!

This week over at Penny's Paper Crafty - Sassy Studio Designs are sponsoring! and as a Sassy DT member I have made this card to promote their challenge which is Frame a Female! :) 

The image is called Alice and I've coloured her with promarkers.


The layout for my card was inspired by a card I saw on the very talented Coops blog ;)
Papers are by Dovecraft back to basics range
Dies: Memory Box
Embossing folder: Crafts Too
Embellishments: eBay
Thanks for visiting me today :)
If you like what you see please stop by and like my Facebook Page where most of my creations are for sale!

2 comments:

coops said...

so stunning gemma.really beautiful details and colours and i love the sassy image.that fold is fab isn`t it ;D

xx coops xx

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Gemma, this is super cute! Love that image and your coloring.