3 January 2015

Sketch Saturday #342

Today is time for the first Sketch of the Year at Sketch Saturday! I'm excited to be able to tell you that I am one of the new DT members for 2015 :) yay!



Our sponsor for this week is Bugaboo who are offering the winner some lovely digi stamps!

Here's my take on the sketch:


Recipe:
Image from Lili of the Valley Art Pad
Papers by First Edition
Sentiment by Lili of the Valley
Pearls, Lace and Jute from stash

Thanks for visiting me today :)
If you like what you see please stop by and like my Facebook Page


5 comments:

Danielle Vincent said...

Awwww...this is so sweet Gem! Perfect for a sweet little girl. Happy to be on the team together :o) Hugs D

Debra Miller said...

super cute card Gem! Welcome to the design team. Hugs Deb

Ginger said...

Very sweet card! I love the lace too! Great idea!

Niki Rowland said...

Gorgeous. Love the soft colours and cute image. Congrats on joining the team and I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful cards, Niki xx

Vannessa said...

I know I'm late in saying this but welcome to the team and congrats on such a gorgeous first DT card. This is just so sweet.

Hugs, Vannessa x