3 October 2010

I Did it Creations #24 - Halloween!

Welcome to another challenge at I Did It creations! This challenge we are celebrating new realease digis at the Stitchy Bear and I Did It Creations crafting boutique, so please visit the shop to see all the fab new stuff! This challenge will run for 2 weeks so you have plenty of time to get your projects made and entered!

I was provided with this funky pumpkin image from Hope Jacare to make my project.


I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from LLB Venaissance paper pack. Border is a Martha Stewart punch, and I made the cobweb with my sewing machine.

Dont forget to visit the main blog to see the rest of the DTs fab creations!



21 comments:

dragonllew said...

That looks fab love the spider web

Addams said...

Lovely card, love the cobweb!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I love the cobweb and the colors you have used here... Your embellishments are perfect!

Margreet said...

great colouring and great cobweg too..love it!
xxx Margreet

Love crafts forever said...

Awesome card. Hugs, Nat.

Claire Phillips said...

Fab project Gemma - love the colours you have used! Brill....Cheers Claire x

PepPop said...

Brilliant card Gemma and wow the stitching is fantastic. Jaqui x

Ali said...

I love it xx

Uma said...

fab, cool pumpkin

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab card, love that spiders web. x

Unknown said...

great idea for the spiders web x

Scrappy Scatty said...

brilliant - love the web
xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

So lovin your stitching hun, its amazin!
hugs shell xx

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Fab card Gem. I LOVE your spider's web.

Anonymous said...

Wow, your card is wonderful!! Stunning, and very spooooky!;o)

Hugs Ida:o)

Berry said...

This is fab Gem, gteat image and fab card, love all the elements, hugs Rebekah xx

Sandra said...

This cobweb is wonderful!! You're very creative!! Congrats!!

xxx

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous. I LOve the cobweb.
Chrissyxx

Jennie said...

Hey Gem!
Again I really love your card!
Also just wanted to let you know you won the ATC on my blog xx

Sarah said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful xxx

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Wow - fab card -love the pumpkin and that cobweb is fantastic - you clever girl!!