7 October 2010

CRAFT Challenge #71 Shaped Cards

I am so flattered to be asked by the C.R.A.F.T. challenge to be a Guest Design Team member for the month of October! I love to enter their challenges so to be designing for them is a big honour!

This Thursday the theme is 'Shaped Cards' and the generous sponsor is Meljen Designs, one lucky winner will receive a prize of 4 images from their shop!

I chose to use their 'Kitty Cat Love' image, being a cat person I just fell in love with it immediately!
I cut the card base and the paper layers (papermania Henbury Lane) out on my Craft Robo. The image is coloured with Promarkers and layered up using Nestabilities Lablels 1. A few flat backed pearls and some ribbon from stash, plus a rub on sentiment which I thought fitted the image perfectly!

Now head on over to the CRAFT main blog to see the wonderful creations by the DT and to enter the challenge! Good luck!

17 comments:

Margreet said...

congrats on being asked for DT...lovely card with that sweet cats!
xxx Margreet

Uma said...

thats absolutely gorgeous! love the shapes and image

Laney said...

WOW!!! Gemma I'm loving this!!! its gorgeous hun!!
hugs
laney

PepPop said...

What a stunning card Gemma. Fantastic image too. Jaqui x

dragonllew said...

lovely card well done on being gdt

Addams said...

Lovely card, great shape

Unknown said...

such a cute card x

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Your card is SO sweet and beautiful. Love the layout and shape choices. Congrats on the GDT at CRAFT too!
Kathie

Unknown said...

Just thought i would say a quick hello i'm the other GD on craft challenge this month.It's a really pretty card you have made.

Best Wishes

Kerry xx

craftygranny said...

only one word for this STUNNING

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Oh Gem, this is soooooooooo pretty, I love everything about it.

Sarah said...

What a stunning card, I love the image x

CarlaKH said...

So cute..love the pink colors too!

Annette said...

Gemma, what a totally sweet card! Love the shape & oh so pretty & pink! We're so glad to have you as our GDT this month & I can't wait to see more of your creations!

Betty said...

Lovely sweet card pretty pink too and a great image fab creation.
Betty x

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Wow Gemma - that is gorgeous. I love the colours and the paper you have used and the shapes look fab. Great image also!

Sparkly-Fabtastic said...

I LOVE this card - the image is just toooo toooo cute!! well done x