24 October 2010

OSAAT #36 Celebrations

This week over at One Stitch at a Time, our challenge theme is 'Celebrations!' I was lucky enough to be working with images from Stitchy Bear, I used the lovely 'The Rehearsal' Silhouettes set.

Visit the OSAAT challenge blog to see the inspiration from the DT and enter the challenge of course! One lucky winner will get 5 fab digis from the Stitchy Bear and I Did It Creations Crafting Boutique!!

The papers are by Papermania, I printed the silhouette images directly onto the patterned paper and then used a simple layout to give maximum attention to the lovely images.

This card coud be used to Celebrate a Party or a school Prom!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Stamp something - Digi stamps
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Crafty Purple Frog - Anything Goes

19 comments:

Josephine said...

They are lovely images, aren't they? I love Stitchy's silhouettes. Beautiful card too - simple and so elegant.

craftygranny said...

stunning i love those images.

Agnieszka M said...

Gemma, your card is stunning. I love those images!!
Hugs
Agnieszka

Liz said...

lovely card showing off all the images gemma

liz xx

Unknown said...

Beautuful card & a very versatile card as you say. Great DT work hon x

dragonllew said...

Great card

Choccy said...

Gemma such a beautiful card, as always.

Choccy xx

Love crafts forever said...

I love what you did here. I think this images on my list, must have.
Hugs, Nat.

Margreet said...

very elegant card....great idea to print on the DP directly
xxx Margreet

Brenda Brown said...

Love how you have used the silhouettes Gemma - so effective like this. B xxxx

Amanda said...

Beautiful card Gemma - good idea to print onto the patterned papers

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful card, I love those silhouettes. x

Uma said...

very sophisticated, fabulous stamping

kaos said...

That is a gorgeous card - love the silhouettes - and printing them directly onto the patterned paper - great idea!

Thanks for joining us at TCFP!

kaos

PepPop said...

Brilliant idea Gemma, I have that Papermania paper and as much as I love it I could never think how to use it. Beautiful card, the images are gorgeous. Jaqui x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Great card I love the silhouettes. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Purple Frog. Hugs Pascale

tiggertastic said...

wow this is perfect i love everything about this card and could look at it for ages

good luck in the challenges

sarah-Louise xx
tiggertastic blog

uksharon said...

Love everything about this card - absolutely beautiful
Best wishes, Sharon

Lisa said...

Such cool images! Very pretty project! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!