21 November 2014

All Dressed Up - Abi the Ballerina

Another card from me featuring Abi the Ballerina from All Dressed Up designs! I am so loving their digis!!

All Dressed Up, Abi the Ballerina, Promarkers, Flexmarkers, flowers, gems, blue, CAS, Clean and simple

All Dressed Up, Abi the Ballerina, Promarkers, Flexmarkers, flowers, gems, blue, CAS, Clean and simple


She's coloured with Promarkers/Flexmarkers and I've kept this one super CAS :)
Flowers and Gems - from stash!
Flourish - Memory Box die
Sentiment - Craftwork cards.
I've also added stickles to her dress :)

Thanks for visiting me today :)
If you like what you see please stop by and like my Facebook Page where most of my creations are for sale!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card! I love soft and delicate this looks and you've used my favourite All DressedUp image.
Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up DT call and wishing you good luck.
Marilyn