14 November 2014

More Gelli plate fun

Good morning, I am determined to keep up blogging at least 4 times a week! Let's see how long that lasts, haha!

This is another one from April, made with my Gelli plate. I was obviously having a bit of a messy sesh!!

To make the background I brayered a nice dusky purple Acrylic paint onto my Gelli plate then I used a piece of string to make impressions into the paint before I pulled the print.

The sentiment is a Woodware stamp, and I distressed all the edges, before adding a knotted piece of string to match the string background!

Thanks for visiting me today :)
If you like what you see please stop by and like my Facebook Page where most of my creations are for sale!

1 comment:

coops said...

so stunning gemm.love how you did that background ;D

xx coops xx