12 November 2014

Long time no post!

I thought it was about time I updated my long suffering blog!

Truth is, I just haven't been feeling the cardmaking mojo of late, I've been doing more sewing and dressmaking and something had to give!

I worked at the NEC last week helping out on Samuel Taylors stand, and started feeling it was time to get back into my papercrafting!

So I'm starting off with something I made a long time ago but never got round to blogging!
(The datestamp on the file is 11th April!!)
This background was made with my gelli plate, a brick wall mask and a clock mask. 
I love how you can only just make out each of the patterns, nice and subtle.
I stamped a woodware greeting in distress ink and added some Kraft punched butterflies and resin roses. 

Thanks for visiting me today :)

If you like what you see please stop by and like my Facebook Page where most of my creations are for sale!

1 comment:

coops said...

its great to see you back blogging gemm and your card is gorgeous, love the delicate design :D

xx coops xx