16 November 2014

Say it with Flowers

Evening all! I'm truly shattered, in the process of moving my craft room to another room of the house which is slightly bigger with the aim to being able to accommodate my sewing machines and a sewing table in there, as I currently have to sew on the kitchen table which is less than ideal every time we want to have a meal! So most of my spare time the past few days has involved packing, building furniture, and unpacking - my favourite part!

 I can now fit an Ikea Kallax (new name for Expedit) in the new room which will provide tonnes more storage and thus enable me to be sooooo much more tidy and organised! :)

So hopefully I will become more productive on all fronts ;)

I will post a tour when it's in some sort of presentable state!

Today I'm sharing a card I made back in the summer for an 80th birthday, you can't go wrong with something flowery for old ladies!


Recipe:

Image from Lili of the Valley Art Pad
Papers by Basic Grey
Corner die by Whimsy
Sentiment by Craftwork Cards
Embellishments from Stash

Thanks for visiting me today :)
If you like what you see please stop by and like my Facebook Page where most of my creations are for sale!

No comments: