21 November 2014

Sketch Saturday DT Call

Hi, I'm Gem, I live in the UK with my husband and our beautiful daughter who is almost 2 and getting more amazing by the day :)

I have been cardmaking for about 6 years now (gosh has it really been that long??!) and still enjoy it as much as ever. I have always been crafty and also do cross stitch, dressmaking, knitting, crochet and dabble in many other things!

I would love to join the team at Sketch Saturday to broaden my skill set as I haven't yet been on a purely Sketch Based Challenge Design Team, and would relish the opportunity to help inspire the challenge participants.

I am currently on the Design Team for Craftstyle Products, (making samples for their shows on Create and Craft TV) and in the past I have designed for a large variety of teams including Charisma Cardz, Sassy Stamps, Crafty Sentiments, CRAFT challenge, AUD sentiments, I Did it Creations Challenge, Gingerloft, Craft Your Passion, Digistamps 4 Joy, and One Stitch at a Time.

Here are a few pics of what I feel represent my best work and varied style.

happy christmas card, bows, gelli plate, embossing powder

sassy stamps, flowers, promarkers, pearl heart, alice in wonderland

saturated canary, girl and dog, prismacolor pencils, lace, bows, pearls
saturated canary mermaid, prismacolour pencils, banner, hearts, gems, die cuts, ovals, bows, ribon
Christmas, Aquatint, Tree, Star, pearls, pastels
Birthday, scallops, card, pearls, ribbon, pastels, Clean and simple, CAS


Thanks for visiting me today :)
If you like what you see please stop by and like my Facebook Page where most of my creations are for sale!

3 comments:

Cathy P said...

So glad you applied, Gemm. Love your cards.

coops said...

fantastic selection of your cards gem.gorgeous luck in the DT call :D

xx coops xx

Debra Miller said...

Wonderful cards Gemm - Good Luck!